Web and Mobile Applications are the primary entry point for attackers. These apps are often left vulnerable due to factors like enormous pressure on Development teams to meet deadlines, vulnerable third-party APIs, insecure platform usages and lack of secure coding methodologies.
Kratikal offers Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing services for web and mobile applications to find security loopholes, authentication flaws, zero-day vulnerabilities in your application. We adhere to international standards like OWASP, OSSTMM and SANS to perform in-depth assessment of your applications.
HOW IT WORKS
We follow universal testing standards like OWASP, OSSTMM and SANS for comprehensive security assessments.
- Information Gathering:
- In this stage we perform detailed reconnaissance about the application, its architecture, features and security controls. Certain inputs are also sought from the Dev team.
- Vulnerability Assessment:
- In this stage, we run vulnerability scanners to look for possible vulnerabilities and common vulnerabilities related to the platform, APIs, technology framework etc.
- Penetration Testing:
- Here we run exploits on the application to evaluate its security. We use custom scripts, open source exploits and in-house tools to achieve high degree of penetration. We have over 200 test cases for web and mobile application. Some test cases are general for all applications, others are specific to the domain of the application like E-Commerce, Payment, Consumer Internet, Telecom and Healthcare.
- We generate concise and succinct reports of the vulnerabilities discovered along with discussion on the nature of vulnerability, its impact, threat level and recommendation to remove the vulnerability.
- Our technical experts discuss the report, along with the bugs found, and their impact scenario with the development team of the client. Comprehensive discussions are carried out on how to remove the vulnerabilities and harden the application.