With latest bugs, the businesses realize the need for pro-active security testing, and budgets are rising as a consequence. There are a number of challenges that procuring security testing presents:
- We are anticipating in future testing needs
- Conducting testing in an appropriate approach
- Making testing a well-organized, business-as-usual initiative rather than a hindrance
- Getting first-rate testing across manifold asset types
- Fulfilling compliance requirements
- Efficiently managing numerous tests, and re-testing, over the period of the year.
FOUR LEVELS OF TESTING
Kratikal designed the basic four levels of penetration testing to line up with various threats to your network. Depending on your financial plan and the business-value you allocate to the resources you plan to test,
you need to select one of the following levels of testing for applications or internal or external networks:
- 1. Primary Threat
- This basic primary threat simulates the most widespread attacks executed in the world today. This type of attacker typically uses publicly-available, preset attack tools.
- 2. Strategic Threat
- This type of threat builds upon the primary threat and simulates a strategic attack implemented by an accomplished attacker that does not pay out an extensive amount of time executing extremely complicated attacks. This type of attacker seeks trouble-free targets
(”low-hanging fruit”) and will use a blend of robotic tools and manual exploitation to penetrate their goals.
- 3. Targeted Threat
- Simulates a targeted attack executed by an accomplished, enduring attacker that has targeted an exact organization. This category of the attacker will spend noteworthy resources and endeavor to try to compromise an organization's systems.
- 4. Advanced Threat
- Advanced threat simulates highly advanced threats executed by a highly motivated, well-funded and tremendously sophisticated invader who will tire out all options for settlement before relenting.
HOW IT WORKS
Now with Kratikal you can identify your testing budget and deal out it as you see fit. Your account balance reduces with each network, database, or application you enroll, and you can replenish your account at any instance.
- With this, an opening balance is credited to your account
- You can easily enroll a database, network or application goal and decide the level of testing
- Your account balance is debited according to predefined pricing
- You can plan your tests for the enrolled network or application easily
- A Kratikal cyber expert professional conduct the test
- Dynamic reporting is accessible in the portal
- You can manage and view e-reporting within the portal
- If needed, you can schedule maintenance testing to conduct re-test fixes
Kratikal online reporting portal carries real-time access to detailed, actionable results. Our portal makes it trouble-free to take action on your information, follow results, manage progress, and remediate vulnerabilities from a solitary source.